Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 8 (Out class)




-Don't let me count the drop of tears any more

First drop of tears was falling because you have an owner

The second drop was from my own just only be your reserve

I don't know which one can telling you to know

If you already have someone it shouldn't gives the wish for the other.

I always get hurt repeatedly

I also get a pain again and again or it doesn't enough for you to care

*
Please don't lets me count the drop of tears anymore. You was holding his hand, while I've had to restain my passion.

How long have I had to count the drop of tears.

How long have I had to cry.

My handkerchief was not enough to absorb the tears anymore.

-Do you see, I've crying almost be exhansted

Last drop of tears remain on but you still tears me to tears again

Stop to saying love while you already have an owner or I have to wait for more If that may be nearly stop breathing

I always get hurt repeatedly

I also get a pain again and again or doesn't enough for you to care.

(*)(*)

No comments:

Post a Comment