Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 7 (In class)

In class to day I'm learningn about If Clause Mixed type. And the teacher assignment in the blog, For example, music, News, etc. And the cher talk about Text types. There are narative, recounts, information, intruction, explanation and expository.
This type If Clause have mixed between If clause type one, If clause type two and If clause type three. For example
- If Jim got the massage which I left him an hours ago, he is writing for me now.
This sentence contains past (unreal) + present (real)
- If Ann went to the ball last night, I didn't see her.
This sentence contains present (unreal) + present (unreal)
- If Tom were rich, he would have bought a nes car.
This sentence contains presnet (unreal) + past (ureal)
-If you had listen to me, you would not be in trouble now.
This sentence contains past (unreal) + present (unreal)

1 comment: