Wednesday, December 22, 2010

(Week 6) Out class



To day I learning about Thai song. This song is song of Wiwawawun play. I livk this song and I translation this song. In song talk about lover. Before they love together have a many story cause with them.

This is the lyrics.

-If the lover meet, It's call a destiny but you and me meet. I think we're have a wrong idea.

From never thinking before, but then one day started to thinking in our familiar.

It's nudge when I'm be with you.

The real lover just want only understanding but you and me are bet, Now much oof our lover.

Dicide to be love,but look again It's seem middle.

No one have anything, if we're mark friend with not real love.

* If too muddle will be love for good. Not to be downheart and to end the conversation.

Don't to be silly to torture a heart, but you and me don't disoute that which one will deficit or lose.

Let's muddle continually it's too hard to surrender each other.

-If such as a chemistry may be can get along well with in everything.

But how about you and me, guess we have to lay down faraway.

When we meet have flame out. diffuse to every where.

Can't conform have to watch out, why don't know.

* If too muddle will be love for good not to be downheart and to end the conversation.

Don't to be silly to torture a heart ,but you and me don't disoute that which one will deficit or lose.

Let's muddle continually it's too hard to surrender each other. (2)

Let's mudle continually it's too hard to surrender each other.

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting ther are learning song and about many lyric it was maningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some ungrammatical sentences.

    (Ajarn Orada Opasrattanakorn)

    ReplyDelete